Classic Strat Pickguard : NEW ZEALAND PAUA GREEN ABALONE- very costly;the king of all Abalones.

Price without shipping: €140,00 for single Pickguard with 3 pickup cutouts

Price €179,00 (if ordered together) for complete set of pickguard, 3 matching pickup covers and three knobs all covered in matching green abalone.

Check out these videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwA2h2SuANk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdLzeisHwu0

Good New Zealand Paua is becoming scarce. The predominant color is a translucent green, with hues of gold, blue and pink. The perfect rainbow. It really shines on stage! Please Note: The dark areas on the photos turn to golds and greens when viewed at a different angle! NO BLACK areas on the pickguard. You can´t properly photograph abalone because it changes with every angle.

Cost: € 130,00 postage not included. Will ship to U.S., Canada and Europe as cheaply as possible!

I use only the highest grade A Paua abalone. This is extremely hard to get

Alltogether, three very thin layers . Built to last.

Lacquered and polished .

All cutouts according to vintage early 60´s strats – will fit a standard strat

Either standard 3 single coil pickups cut-outs OR any other pickup configuration according to customer wishes(humbucker or mini-humbucker etc.) at no extra cost. Just allow a bit more time for me to do the custom work.

For 3 single coil pickup covers in matching green abalone please add €39,00. Pickup holes are standard size and spacing. I cut them out somewhat larger so that all magnets fit easily.

Humbucker or other switching write to Frank: info@pearlvibeguitars.com

I can add the fantastic „Fingertips - Switching“ with three individual miniswitches- (highly recomended) for 5 standard sounds and 7 new sounds – series, paralel and combination.

See the photos.

All pickguards are made by me personally and all by hand! Laminated in three to four very thin layers and then lacquered and polished. Don´t expect perfectly machined pickguards because I am not a machine and I drill, grind and cut by hand! Because of this very brittle and fragile material, it is not possible to mass produce these pickguards. You are getting a fine hand-crafted piece that you will grow to love with time and it will last the life of your guitar.

Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden.
Ok