Classic Strat Pickguard Set; pickup covers, and knobs all covered in matching WHITE AWABI – which is a type of Abalone

Price without shipping:  €129,00 per set

White Awabi is more uniform than white abalone and the waves and flames are not as regular or deep. The basic color is a warm creamy white with all rainbow hues. Very tasty, depth is not as pronounced as the Abalones.  The rainbow really shines on stage!

Please Note:There are no dark areas and rainbow colors with every  different angle!

Cost:  € 129,00, postage not included. Will ship to U.S., Canada and Europe as cheaply as possible!

Strat Set:white awabi strat set including  3 pickup covers in white awabi and two volume/tone knobs

(a third knob is possible) covered in matching white awabi.

Alltogether, three very thin layers . Built to last.

Lacquered and polished .

All cutouts according to vintage early 60´s strats – will fit a standard strat If you would like other cutouts – for example with a bridge  Humbucker or other switching write to Frank:

info@pearlvibeguitars.com

I can add the fantastic „Fingertips - Switching“ with three individual miniswitches- (highly recomended) for 5 standard sounds and 7 new sounds – series, paralel and combination.

See  the photos.

This pickguard looks great on white(very classy effect), blonde,red, brownburst or black strats.

I work with these pickguards everyday and exchange them on my customer guitars for their old plastic white pickguard. My customers don´t even take the old plastic pickguard  back - some even tell me to throw them in the trash. I think that says it all.

Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden.
Ok